Many thanks to Turkey Bone Heaven for nominating Writing From The Ashes for the Brave Heart Award.
The Brave Heart Mission Statement
To encourage all those (men & women) whom have been abused (all abuse) to share their hope with others so that they will no longer be a victim but a survivor that knows that they are loved.
What is The Brave Heart Award? The Brave Heart Award is for Survivor’s of abuse.
Brave Heart Award 12 Question Interview
1. Tell us a little bit about your blog. Who designed it?
Writing from The Ashes is a mixture of fact and fiction – some creative writing and posts about my real life.
2. What is the title and description of your blog?
The title of my blog is Writing From the Ashes. The description is When all seems lost, there is nothing to do except write!
3. Who is your intended audience and why should they read your blog?
Anyone who would like to read it.
4. How did you come up with the title of your blog?
At the time, it felt like my whole world had disintegrated into ashes. Those thoughts led me to thinking about the myth of the Phoenix, and so Writing From The Ashes was born.
5. Give us an interesting fun fact about your blog.
The Brave Heart Award is the first award Writing From the Ashes has been nominated for.
6. What other blogs do you own and what makes them alike?
Currently, I have no other blogs.
7. Do you have any unique talents or hobbies?
I enjoy all sorts of hand-crafts.
8. How can we contact you or find out more about your blog?
Visit my About Me page and leave a comment.
9. What can we expect from you in the future?
Two books are in progress, and there will be many more short stories and posts on Writing From the Ashes.
10. What can readers who enjoy your blog do to help make your blog more successful?
Read, comment, and share 🙂
11. Do you have any tips for readers or advice for other writers/bloggers?
Write what feels right. Write what you enjoy.
12. Before you go, could you share a snippet from your blog?
A tortured childhood, dysfunctional family, and the everyday bumps on this journey called life provide plenty of inspiration for my stories. Some are dark. Some are light. But hopefully they are all an enjoyable read.
BRAVE HEART AWARD NOMINEES
Please take the time to visit my nominations for the Brave Heart Award: